- Baking tray
- 1 pack Phyllo dough leaves
- 6 Apples
- 1.5 c Granulated Sugar
- 2 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1.5 tbsp Cinamon
- 2 tbsp Sunflower oil I prefer to use Sunflower oil spray
- Wash, peel, and grate the apples. Leave to drain well. Put in a Bowl.
- Add Granulated Shugar and Cinamon. Stir gently.
- Spread out Phyllo dough leaves on the warking plot.
- Spray with Sunflower oil and spread the filling on the 1/3 of leave.
- Grab two leaves and roll. Arrange in the pre-oiled baking tray.
- Repeat the previous two steps.
- Bake in preheated to 180 C oven for 45 mins.
- Release and leave to rest for 10 mins.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.