Stringless beans with baby potatoes
- Gas cooker
- 16 Stringless beans
- 8 Babby potatoes
- 250 gr Chopped tomatoes
- 4 Cloves garlic
- 2 Spring onion
- 20 gr Dill
- 100 gr Sunflower oil
- ½ tsp Salt
- 4 ¾ tsp CBD Hemp oil Optional
- Wash and drain veggies.
- Cut the stringless beans on 3-4 pieces each, the baby potatoes on 2-3 pieces each.
- Chop the garlic, spring onion, and dill.
- Preheat the oil and add garlic and onion first. Cook for 2 mins.
- Add the stringless beans, potatoes, and tomatoes.
- Add ½ c hot water.
- Cook for 25-30 mins. if you need more tick souse can stir 1 tsp flour in a little bit water and add to the pot. Stir gently. Cook for another 5 mins.
- Release from the cooker, add CBD Hemp oil (Optional) and stir gently, and finally, add dill to the pot.