One of my favourite salads
Servings 12 people
- Big deep bowl
- Gas cooker
- 4 Maris Piper potatoes TESCO
- 1 tin Baby carrots and peas TESCO
- 6 large pickles I prefer pickles from Polish Stores.
- 150 gr Cooked ham or to taste
- 200 gr Real mayonnaise I prefer Hellmann's Real (TESCO)
- Boil the potatoes, peel, and cut into cubes (approx. 1/1/1 cm). Put in a bowl.
- Cut into cubes large pickles and ham. Put in a bowl.
- Drain well Baby carrots and peas. Add in a bowl.
- Add the mayo. Stir gently.
- Put in a fridge to rest for a half-hour.
Serve cold...and the Vodka is the best choice for alcohol to get with Russian salad 😉