Potatoes with pickled gherkins and cooked ham
Excellent easy to prepare salad
Servings 4 people
- Gas cooker
- Deep Bowl
- 4 Big potatoes
- 6 Midsize pickled gherkins
- 100 gr Cooked ham trimmings
- 400 ml Original mayonnaise
- 2 pn Black pepper
- Wash and boil the potatoes
- After cooling down, peal on cubes ( approx. 1 x 1 x 1 cm)
- Cut the gherkins on cubes (approx. 0.5 x 05. x 0.5 cm)
- Cut the ham trimmings (approx. 2 x 2 cm)
- Mix in a deep bowl.
- Add mayonnaise and stir gently.
- Put black pepper on the top.
- Leave in fridge for 30 mins.
Serve cooled as salad or appetizer.