Popped/Blistered peppers in a pan
- Pot with a lid
- Gas cooker
- 12 Green Turkish peppers
- 4 Red hot chili peppers
- 1 Carrot
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 50 gr Fresh dill
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tsp White vinegar
- 1 pn Salt
- Wash, and drain the veggies.
- Cut the dill and carrot. Slice the garlic.
- Preheat the pan on the cooker.
- Put the peppers in a pan and bake them all sides.
- Release in the pot with a lid.
- Add all other components, put the lid, and shake.
- Leave in the pot for approx. 10-15 mins. to become cooled.
- Can put in a jar and store them in a fridge for a long time.