Peach pie with custard
Easy, delicious dessert for any occasions
Servings 10 pieces
- Deep Bowl
- Drain well the peach slices.
- Mix the butter and granulated sugar in a bowl. Firstly stir by spoon then with a mixer (if you have one).
- Add the eggs and salt mix till becoming homogeneous.
- Mix the flour and the baking soda and add it to the previous mix. Stir.
- Finally, add the yogurt and stir it by hand.
- Pour the dough in the covered with baking paper or foil tray.
- Arrange peach slices on the top.
- Bake in preheated to 180 C oven for 45-50 mins.
When serving, pour with Custard.