- Deep Bowl or big jar
- Pancake pan
- Small ladle (if you will use a deep bowl for mixture)
- Gas cooker
- 500 gr Milk
- 1 Egg
- 12 tbsp White plain flour Full with the top
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 pn Baking soda
- 1 tbsp Sunflower oil For pancake pan. The oil spray is a good option.
- ½ tbsp Butter
- Whisk the flour, milk, egg, solt, sugar and baking soda in a deep bowl (or jar) to get a homogeneous mixture with the proper density.
- Preheat the pan and spray small quantity of oil to cover the surface.
- Put a part of mixture with ladle ( or pour directly from jar) in the pan. The pancake should not be too thin, but at the same time not too thick.
- Turn to cook in both sides. When done put in plate and spread slightly with butter.
- Repeat the steps.