Easy to prepare light dessert with pancakes
Servings 4 people
- Deep Bowl
- Pancake pan
- Small ladle
- Gas cooker
- Whisk the flour water, solt and sugar in a deep bowl to get a homogeneous mixture with the proper density ( see the video below)
- Preheat the pan and spray small quantity of oil to cover the surface.
- Put a part of mixture with bailer in the pan. The pancake should not be too thin, but at the same time not too thick.
- Turn to cook in both sides. When done put in plate.
- Start making next pancake and in the same time cover ready pancake with the Philadelphia spread.
- Repeat the steps alternating sweet and salty.
- When last pancake is ready cover with butter.
- Cover the tart with folio and put in the fridge to rest for 15-20 mins.