Easy to prepare, very delicious dish with potatoes and cheese
Servings 2 people
- Baking tray
- Gas cooker
- Wash the potatoes and boil them. After they are ready, peel and grate them.
- Grate or crush the white cheese.
- Wash and cut the dill.
- Mix the potatoes, white cheese, dill, black pepper, and the butter in a bowl.
- Pour in a pre-oiled baking tray. Make flatter.
- Pour with grated ready to use yellow cheese.
- Smash the eggs and pour them on the mixture.
- Bake in preheated to 200 C oven for 15-20 mins.
Serve hot or cold. Enjoy.