Easy to prepare healthy soup
Servings 4 people
- Gas cooker
- Blanche and cut the nettle
- Cut the spring onions. and parsley.
- Preheat oil in the pot and add onions. Cook for 2 mins.
- Add the nettle and stir. Add boiled water. Add the salt.
- Add the rice. Cook for 15-20 mins.
- Mix the egg and yogurt in a bowl. Add slowly a small quantity of soup and mix gently.
- Pour the mixture into the pot steering continuously.
- Release from the cooker and add the parsley.
Serve hot or cold. You can add some crushed Greek-style white cheese on top.