Nettle Porridge with Gram flour and White Cheese
- Gas cooker
- Wash the nettles, pick them over and discard the tough stalks. Bring a large pan of well-salted water to a boil, throw in the nettles and bring back to a boil. Blanch for a couple of minutes, then drain. When cool enough to handle, squeeze the nettles to extract as much water as possible and chop finely.
- Put the sunflower oil in a pot and heat.
- Put Gram flour and stir till gold colour appeared.
- Add about 500 gr. hot water and stir to avoid small pieces of flour.
- Add the salt.
- Add the nettle and stir continuously till you can see a light path on the bottom of pan.
- Release from cooker and add a butter or CBD hemp oil (optional) and stir gently.
- Slice the the white cheese to garnish the dish. Add some drops of hot chili peppers floured oil (optional).