- Deep Bowl
- Deep pan
- Gas cooker
- Mix eggs, yogurt, salt and baking soda in a deep bowl.
- Add the flour and stir. Made a dough and put on the table.
- Separate the dough on 3 parts for easy operation.
- Roll out the dough for approx. 1 cm thick.
- Using round cutter or big wine glass cut pieces and than cut them on half.
- Preheat the oil and start frying the pieces till gold colour appear. Turn the pieces when they are ready.
- Take off the pieces and put on plate covered with kitchen paper.