Meatballs with white sauce
- Small pan
- Gas cooker
- White and drain the rice.
- Preheat 2 tbsp oil and cook the rice till become transparent.
- Mix the mince, rice and herbs in a bowl and make a dough.
- Put 2 tbsp flour in a plate and spread.
- Make meatballs with hands (Approx. 3 - 3.5 cm diameter) and roll in a flour.
- Boil the water in a pot. Add salt and the meatballs. Cook for 15 mins. Release meatballs from the pot.
- Preheat 2 tbsp oil and add flour. Cook for 2 min. till light gold colour appeared. Add a small quantity of already boiled with meatballs water and stir.
- Add the mixture in tha pot and stir gently. Add the meatballs and cook for another 10-15 mins.