- Deep Bowl
- Prepare products for toping - fillet, salami or ham, veggies, etc. Slice/chop if needed.
- Put the yeast in the bowl and add 2 tbsp sugar. Stir.
- Add 2 tbsp flour, and a little warm water (30 C). Stir.
- Add the egg and stir it again.
- Add the rest of the flour and the salt. Stir.
- Add the rest of the warm water and stir till homogeneous mix appeared.
- Remove the sauce from chopped tomatoes.
- Add the herbs, 1 tsp olive oil, and ½ tbsp sugar. Stir.
- Preheat the tray covered with baking paper or folio in advance and spread with Sunflower oil in the oven for 5 mins. (200 C)
- Pour the dough in the tray and spread.
- Spread the tomato sauce on the top and garnish with other products.
- Grate the cheese on the top.
- Bake for 20 min in the oven (200 C). The tray should be in the lower position first than you can move to the upper position for 5 mins. before release.