Lamb liver in the oven
Very easy to prepare, delicious dish.
Servings 4 people
- 200 gr Lamb liver slices
- 2 Spring onion
- 1 Turkish green pepper
- 2 tbsp Plain flour
- ½ tbsp Red pepper
- ½ tbsp Black pepper
- 1 tbsp Mint
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Sunflower oil or Olive oil
- Wash, drain, and slice Turkish green pepper and spring onions.
- Mix flour, red pepper, black pepper, mint, and salt on a plate.
- Grease or spray the pan with oil.
- Dip the lamb liver slices one by one in the mix and then arrange them in the tray (as shown in the clip)
- Put Turkish green pepper and spring onion slices on the top.
- Pour with oil.
- Bake in a preheated oven ( 200 C, middle position of the tray) for 20 mins.