- Deep Bowl
- Ceramic or Termoglass deep tray
- Gas cooker
- Chop onion, garlic and parsley.
- Slice the chili peppers on large pieces.
- Whisk mince, chopped onion, garlic, parsley, herbs, egg and bread crumbs together in the deep bowl. Кnead like dough. Leave to rest for 10 mins.
- Slice the potato on 6 pieces(on long side).
- Put the oil in the pan and heat.
- Fry potato slices till light golden colour appeared.
- Release and order in the tray.
- Form the mince dough as cigars ( R: 2-3 cm /L: 5-6 cm) and fry until light golden colour appeared.
- Release and order in the tray between potato slices.
- Cover with tomatoes and arrange chili peppers on the top. If needed add some water to allow all products are covered.
- Bake in the preheated to 200 C oven for 30 mins.
You can enjoy with red wine or beer.