Gram flour Pizza
Very delicious and healthy homemade pizza from gram flour
Servings 2 people
- Deep Bowl
- Gas cooker
- Mix the gram flour, water and 2 tbsp olive oil in deep bowl and stir. Leave to rest for 30 mins
- Put the 2 tbsp olive oil in the pan and heat.
- Add tomatoes, herbs and olives. Cook for 10 mins.
- When the dough is ready put in the tray covered with folio and bake in preheated to 200 C oven for 15-20 mins. until light golden colour around the edges appeared.
- Remove the tray from the oven and garnish with sausages/fillet/ham and tomatoes sauce. Add the sliced cheese on the top.
- Bake for another 15-20 mins. until golden and crispy around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and cut the pizza into pieces.
Serve hot. You can enjoy with white wine or beer.