Fried meatballs with tomato sauce
- Gas cooker
- 8 Fried meatballs Take a look at fried meatballs recipe.
- 2 tin 400g Cream of Tomato Soup I usually use Heinz tin. You can prepare the sauce from chopped tomatoes but needs more time. (Approx. 30 mins.)
- 6 Garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp Sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp White plain flour
- 1 pn Black pepper
- ½ c Hot water
- Peel and chop garlic cloves on 4 each.
- Preheat oil in the pan.
- Put the garlic and cook till light gold colour appear.
- Add the flour and cook till light gold colour appear stirring constantly.
- Add ½ cup hot water and stir.
- Add the tomato soup. Cook for 10 mins. stirring constantly.
- Add the black pepper and fried meatballs and cook for another 5 min.