Fried kofte - Meatballs
- Deep Bowl
- Deep plate/tray
- Deep pan or Pot
- Gas cooker
- Peel and grate onions and potatoes.
- Put the flour in big deep plate/tray.
- Form the meatballs (around 5 cm diameter), flat slightly with hands and put in the flour. Allow flour to cover completely meatballs.
- Put the oil in the deep pan and heat.
- Put the first portion of meat balls in the pan. Fry till gold colour appear then turn the meatballs and fry till gold colour appear too.
- Remove the meatballs from oil and place in a plate/bowl covered with a kitchen paper.
- Repeat previous steps as much as needed.