Dock with Rice
- Gas cooker
- 300 gr Fresh dock
- 1 Midsize onion
- 3 Fresh mint leaves
- 1 c Long grain rice
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 pn Salt
- 4 3/4 tsp CBD hemp oil. (Optional)
- Wash, drain and cut the dock.
- Chop the onion and mint.
- Wash the long grain rice.
- Put the oil in the pan and heat.
- Put the onion in the pan and fry till light gold colour appeared. Add the rice and stir for 2 min.
- Add 3.5 cups hot water.
- Add the dock, mint and salt.
- Cook for 15 mins. with lid.
- Remove the lid and stir continuously till light path appear on the bottom of pot.
- Release from cooker and add the butter. Stir.
- Or swap butter with CBD hemp oil (optional) and stir gently.