Dock on oven
- Pot with lid
- Disposable baking tray/trays
- Gas cooker
- Wash, drain, and cut the dock.
- Peel and slice the leek. Put in a pot with preheated oil. Cook for 2-3 min.
- Add the red pepper and cook for 3-4 sec. Add a small quantity of hot water.
- Add the dock and cover with a lid. Cook for 10 min. stirring several times.
- Release from the cooker and put in a disposable baking tray or trays.
- Crush the white cheese and scatter on top.
- Mix eggs with yogurt and pour on the top.
- Bake in preheated to 180 C oven for 20-25 mins.