Chicken with rice and mushrooms
One of my favourite chicken dishes.
Servings 4 people
- Gas cooker
- 400 gr Mushrooms
- ½ Leеk White part only
- 500 gr Roasted Chicken Thighs or Drumsticks
- 1 c White long rice
- 4 tbsp Sunflower oil
- 2 pn Black pepper
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 4 ¾ tsp CBD hemp oil Optional
- Wash and slice the mushrooms. Cut the leek.
- Wash and drain the rice.
- Put the oil in the pan and heat.
- Add the leek and cook till light gold colour appeared.
- Add the rice and cook for 2 mins. stirring continuously.
- Add 3 cups hot water and the mushrooms and cook for 15 mins.
- Add the chicken and black pepper. Cook for another 5 mins.
- Release and add butter or CBD hemp oil (Optional). Stir gently.
Serve hot or cold. Can garnish with fresh parsley on top.