- Deep Bowl
- Wash, drain and pit the cherries.
- Mix the butter and granulated sugar in a bowl. Firstly stir by spoon then with a mixer (if you have one).
- Add the eggs and salt mix till becoming homogeneous.
- Mix the flour and the baking soda and add it to the previous mix. Stir.
- Finally, add the yogurt and stir it by hand.
- Pour the dough in the covered with baking paper or foil tray.
- Arrange cherries on the top and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake in preheated to 180 C oven for 30-35 mins.
- Release and rest for 10 mins. then sprinkle with powdered sugar.