- Deep Bowl
- Deep Tray
- Wash, drain, and grate the carrots.
- Mix the butter and granulated sugar in a bowl. Firstly stir by spoon then with a mixer (if you have one).
- Add the eggs and salt mix till becoming homogeneous.
- Mix the flour, cinnamon, and baking soda and add them to the previous mix. Stir.
- Finally, add the yogurt and stir it by hand.
- Add the carrots and stir gently with a spoon.
- Pour the dough in the covered with baking paper or foil deep tray. ( if you are able to use ceramic or tempered glass tray, foil no need).
- Bake in preheated to 180 C oven for 30-35 mins.
- Release and rest for 10 mins. then sprinkle with powdered sugar.