Black pudding with veggies
Everyday dish made with black pudding
Servings 4 people
- Gas cooker
- Slice the onions and other veggies. Slice the black pudding.
- Preheat olive oil in the pot and put the onion. Cook for 2-3 mins. stirring continuously.
- Add the plain flour and stir. Cook for 1-2 mins. Add ½ cup water and stir.
- Add other veggies (except the parsley) and olives and cook for 15 mins.
- Add the black pudding and stir. Cook for another 10 mins.
- Add CBD hamp oil and stir. (Optional)
- Release from the cooker and add the parsley on the top.
Serve hot or cold.