Baked potato and smoked sausage
Nice light lunch or dinner.
Servings 1 people
- Microwave friendly Bowl
- Microwave oven
- 1 Big potato
- 1 Smoked sausage
- ⅔ Cucumber
- 1 Carrot
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 pn Lemon pepper
- 1 pn Red chili pepper
- Wash the potato and cut on cross.
- Cut the sausage ends on cross.
- Put the potato in a bowl and cooke in microwave oven for 10-12 mins.
- Release the bowl from microwave oven and add butter in the cuttings.
- Put the sausage in the bowl.
- Add herbs on the top of potato.
- Cook in microwave oven for 3-4 mins.
- Cut the veggies as for dip.
- Release the bowl from microwave oven and add veggies on side.