Spaghetti in the oven
One of my favourite childhood years dishes made with Spaghetti instead of Macaroni
Servings 6 people
- Deep ceramic or termoglass tray
- Gas cooker
- Boil tha spaghetti in the deep pot.
- Put the spaghetti in the tray, add the butter and stir.
- Make a mixture of eggs, cheese and milk. Pour into the tray with the spaghetti and stir.
- Disperse the sugar on the spaghetti.
- Bake in preheated to 180 C oven for 30 mins. till gold colour appeared.
- Remove from the oven and put the cinnamon on the top.
Leave to rest for 20-30 min at room temperature. Enjoy.