Pickled cabbage with chicken
Easy to prepare winter dish.
Servings 4 people
- Gas cooker
- Chop the leek. Slice the pickled cabbage.
- Put the oil in the pan and heat.
- Add chopped leek and fry till light gold colour appear.
- Put red pepper (herb) and stir for 2-3 secs.
- Add the pickled cabbage and cook for 30 mins. If needed add some hot water.
- Add the Roasted Chicken Thighs and cook for 5-10 mins.
- Release and add the CBD hemp oil (Optional).
Serve hot or cold. Can add black pepper on the top when serving.