Servings 8 people
- Deep Tray
- Mix the white cheese and mixed cheese in a bowl.
- Spread out one sac yufka leave. Spray with oil. Put the second one on top.
- Spread a bit of the cheese on the top.
- Wrap the leave loosely and cut into 4-5 pieces as long as the depth of your tray.
- Arrange in the tray vertically.
- Repeat previous steps till the tray become full.
- Put a small piece of butter on the top of each piece.
- Mix eggs, oil, and sparkling water in a bowl. Pour the mixture over the arranged pieces.
- Bake in preheated to 200 C oven for 40-45 mins. till dark colour appeared.
- Release and cover with a cloth for 10 mins.