Eggy Bread/Poor Knights
A wonderful recipe from my kindergarten
Servings 4 people
- Deeper saucer
- Gas cooker
- 8 Bread slices
- 3 Eggs (M)
- 1 coffee cup Fresh milk
- 200 g Sunflower oil
- 1 pn Salt
- Mix the eggs in a deep saucer.
- Add the coffee cup of fresh milk and the salt.
- Heat the oil in the pan.
- Begin to dip each slice in the broken eggs and put them in the oil.
- Fry till gold colour appear.
- After removing the slices, place them in a plate the bottom of which you have previously covered with kitchen paper.
- Serve the slices with jam, honey and white cheese.
You can enjoy with milk or juice.