Cone bread rolls
Servings 8 people
- Big deep bowl
- Baking tray (rectangular or round)
- Sift the flour in a big bowl. Add the egg and a half (only protein of the second).
- Add the yogurt, salt, and oil.
- In a bowl mix, warm water put the sugar and yeast.
- Add the mixture in a deep bowl with flour. Stir.
- When the dough is ready, knead by hand.
- Cut the dough in half.
- Roll out two crusts. Spread with butter the first and put the second over the first.
- Roll out slightly. Cut in 8 radial pieces.
- Roll up each piece and place it in a baking tray. If you prefer round bread - put in a round tray, radially.
- Spread with yolk the rolls/bread on top.
- Leave to rest about 90 mins covered with cloth. Should double in volume.
- Bake in preheated to 200 C oven for 25-30 mins.
- Release from the oven, and spread with butter on top. Leave to rest for 10-15 mins.