Very light easy to prepare dessert for any occasions.
Servings 8 people
- Deep Bowl
- Baking tray
- 1.5 c White plain flour
- 1 c White granulated sugar
- ¼ c Cocoa unsweetened powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 c Cold water
- 6 tbsp Vegetable or Sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp Fresh lemon juice or distilled white vinegar
- 1 tsp Vanilla (Optional)
- Mix dry ingredients in deep bowl.
- Mix liquid ingredients in another bowl.
- Add liquid ingredients in deep bowl and stir well.
- Put the mixture in covered with baking paper tray.
- Bake in preheated to 190 C oven for 30 mins.
- Release the cake from the oven and slice to 8 (or more if you want) pieces.
You can serve hot or cold. When it is hot you can add a ball of vanilla ice cream on side. If it is cold custard/lemon cream is very good choice.