Chicken with parsley
Very delicious dish. Easy to prepare.
Servings 4 people
- Gas cooker
- 2 BIG Parsley sheaf Can buy from local markets
- 400 gr Chicken meat Brest is the best, but you can use Whole Baked British Chicken and cut it into pieces/portions.
- 1 Leek
- 3 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 3-4 pn Salt On taste
- Peel and slice the Leek. Put in a pot with preheated oil. Cook for 2 min.
- Wash, drain, and cut the parsley. Add in a pot. Add a small quantity of water, and cover with a lid. Cook for 15 mins. stirring several times.
- Add the chicken meat and salt and cook for another 5 mins.
- Release from the cooker and add butter. Stir gently.